Family: RutaceaeDescription & Extraction:
- Family Name: Rutaceae
- Specific Gravity at 20 deg C: 0.865 - 0.890
- Refractive index at 20 deg C: 1.472 - 1.475
- Optical Rotation at 20 deg C: 15 to 25 deg
- Solubility: Soluble in 3 volumes alcohol
- Odor: Characteristic Flavor
This clean smelling citrus essential oil is not only good for helping you make decisions and to improve your concentration but cuts down on acidity in the body - thereby assisting the digestion, as well as with rheumatism, arthritis, and gout, while also sorting out cellulite, abscesses, boils, carbuncles and acne.
Lemon essential oil is extracted from the Citrus Limonum (also known as Citrus Limon), of the Rutaceae family and is also known as Cedro oil (which refers to terpeneless oil).
Lemon oil is extracted from the fresh fruit peel by cold expression.Blend well with:
Lemon essential oils normally blend well with one another, Lemon oil blends particularly well with lavender, rose, sandalwood, benzoin, eucalyptus, geranium, fennel, juniper, neroli, and elemi.Chemical Composition:
The main chemical components of the lemon oil are a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, a-terpinene, Linalool, b-bisabolene, limonene, trans-a-bergamotene, nerol, and neral.Toxicological Properties:
lemon oil are anti-anemic, antimicrobial, anti-rheumatic, anti-sclerotic, antiseptic, bactericidal, carminative, cicatrisant, depurative, diaphoretic, diuretic, febrifuge, haemostatic, hypotensive, insecticidal, rubefacient, tonic and vermifuge.Uses & Precautions:
- Lemon oil can be very beneficial to the circulatory system and aids with blood flow, reducing blood pressure and helping with nosebleeds.
- It can help bring down fever, helps relieve throat infections, bronchitis, asthma, and flu.
- It boosts the immune system and cleanses the body, improves the functions of the digestive system, and it is helpful with constipation, dyspepsia, and cellulite.
- Lemon oil soothes and relieves headaches and migraines and is helpful for rheumatism and arthritis. It is also used for clearing acne, cleaning greasy skin and hair, as well as removing dead skin cells, easing painful cold sores, mouth ulcers, herpes, and insect bites.
- Non-toxic, but can cause skin irritation and sensitize in some individuals. Since it is a photo-toxic oil, it should not be used (even in low dilution) before being exposed to the sun.
Lemon oil helps to fight against infections, aids the digestive system, soothes headaches, migraines, and muscular problems and clears greasy skin and hair.Burners and vaporizers
In vapor therapy, lemon oil can be used for colds, voice loss, flu, depression, stress, lack of energy and fatigue. It furthermore relieves irritation and also helps improve concentration, lifts the spirits, clears the mind and helps in decision making. Blended massage oil or in the bath
Lemon oil can be used in blended massage oils or diluted in the bath to assist with digestive problems, lack of energy, fatigue, infections, flu, obesity, overweight, rheumatism, depression, stress and as a general tonic.Shipping Options:
We have shipping our goods by Air as well as Sea and also shipping i.e. DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, & EMS.
|Lot No.||KE - 1441|
|Manufacturing Date||June. 2010|
|Best before||June. 2012|
|Colour||Pale yellow to deep yellow, greenish yellow.|
|Odor||Characteristic odor and taste of the outer part of the fresh Lemon peel.|